Sunday, November 23, 2014

God's Perfect Blessings

Prayerful thought of the day:

Lately I have been trying to focus on gratitude versus my physical pain. It is by no means easy because pain demands to be recognized. But blessings, they don't. They are silent beautiful gifts of grace from God. Never demanding to be noticed. Just faithfully present. It requires stillness to notice and appreciate them. I have found when I focus on these beautiful things God gives me....my pain gets quieter (does not go away...but I cope better). Allow for some quiet time to reflect on Gods perfect grace. If your heart is so heavy that it is hard to see them...go for a walk and intentionally look at nature, listen to the birds, look to the sky and allow that child like wonderment to enter your heart.

I pray today that you find some personal time to notice and give thanks for the beautiful things God gives to us. Today make your prayer about thanks and leave it at that. Set your hardship, pain, sadness, worries, financial burdens etc at his feet unspoken...He knows the burden on your heart, surrender it gladly unto him and let His perfect love fill your heart and give you strength <3  -AMEN

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Angela! Words of wisdom from the
    Lord. ❤

    ReplyDelete