Sunday, November 2, 2014

Beautiful You

I wonder if YOU know just how special YOUR talent really is? YOU see beauty in places others miss. YOU see opportunity in places others dismiss. YOU bring life to everyday things that others don't understand. YOU have a talent and a fire that others ADMIRE! Embrace this beautiful side of YOU, believe it or not the others see it to!

I have the wonderful honor of working with some really talented artists. To others they may be unknown everyday people. But to me they are beautiful spirits showing me a world I may not have ever seen had I not been apart of this particular group. What an honor God has given me. 

What have they taught me you might ask? Well they have taught me that artists are gentle souls, living out loud through each unique piece of work We (Yup I claim to be an artist too) do. However we are also very vulnerable. We just took something from deep within our souls and poured it into our most recent creation. Sharing it with others is scary, because what if someone else does not see that hurt, or what if they do and they judge me? This is the struggle we face. 

My hope here is that you learn to love your work, love where you are in your artful spirit and learn not to worry about what others think of that beautiful spirit filled piece you just created. Art is a unique signature filled with passion, heart and emotion. Love what you did, be gentle with yourself and know that what you create is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The fact that you can allow your soul to express itself is a God given gift, embrace it and don't let anyone else take that away from you. 

Happy Sunday folks. I hope your heart is filled with grace, your spirit is free to express itself and that today brings you rest. Have a great day!!



3 comments:

  1. Your writings touch my soul! Thank you my dear friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies for coming by and your kind words :) I appreciate the support greatly!

    ReplyDelete